Connecthings is glad to share with you the latest updates from Herow, our location intelligence, and contextual engagement platform. Our team has been working continuously to bring you some major updates and improvements.
What’s new in Herow this month?
Our “Engage” section now includes separately your campaign creation module (Create Campaign, covered in our last month’s Newsletter), your campaign list (“My Campaigns”), and analytics (“Campaign Analytics”).
The aim of the “My Campaigns” section is to give you easy access to your campaigns’ list. This way, you can quickly spot which ones of your campaigns are currently running, their basic settings (title, time, recurrence) and the number of associated geofences.
View Campaigns List
Once in “My Campaigns” subsection, the list of your past, current and future campaigns will open. This list displays basic information on the different campaigns settings (active/inactive, title, last action made with the date, number of concerned geofences, start/end date).
From this list, you can filter down using the upper right “status” button. This way you can include campaigns based on their status (draft, upcoming, in progress, paused, completed and archived). One can also browse through the full list of campaigns using the search bar on the upper right part of the list.
Edit a Campaign
On the right side of the campaign list is an edit button enabling you to access multiple options linked to your campaign.
- Option vary depending on the status of the selected campaign.
One the one hand, if your campaign is running, you can access the following options:
- View: Consult your campaign’s parameters;
- Copy: Duplicate your campaign and its parameters;
- View Analytics: Access your campaign’s analytics;
- Pause: Stop your running campaign.
On the other hand, if your campaign is already paused, two more options will be available:
- Delete: Erase your specific campaign;
- Edit: Modify your campaign and its associated parameters.
- Once your campaign launched, we do recommend to never edit a running campaign. Instead, pause it, create a duplicate, edit this duplicate and resume it. This way you will be able to track your modifications history and correlate it with your campaign’s success metrics.
Lastly, a “Create campaign button is available on the upper right corner of the list and does bring you to the “Create Campaign section (see our last month’s newsletter)
“Campaigns Analytics” is a clear and concise analytics dashboard resuming all your running campaigns. This dashboard enables you to visualize the performance on a campaign and zone level, helping you to take clear-sighted and data-driven decisions.
How to access your Global Campaign Analytics
On the App Overview page, just click on the third sub-section underneath “Engage” to access your “Campaign Analytics”. You will then access your global campaign analytics from all your combined campaigns during the last 7 days. Multiple information are available on this page among which:
- A graph (trendline) displaying your sent notifications and open’s
- Your overall average opening rate
- Your overall engagement metrics
- Your overall average number of notifications received per user
How to focus my Analysis
By default, the dashboard is meant to display all running campaigns. On the upper left corner of the page, one can select the specific campaign you are interested in.
- Once a specific campaign selected, a zone-level dropdown filter will appear, enabling you to narrow down your campaign analytics to the zone level.